The dates that just don't happen (Part 2)



So Michael...

That's his name.

I mentioned I thought he may be:

  1. Thoughtless 
...and I had gleaned this information from the few short text messages that we had sent each other before meeting for the first time on a single-person date (take a moment to read my previous entry about this).

Well, after I cancelled our date for 7pm a week ago, Michael sent me a message yesterday wondering if I was free on Saturday night. He sent this text at 12:11pm yesterday, and as I happened to be relaxing in a public library trying to complete a university assignment, I answered him straight back.  The conversation and approximate time of each text message went like this:

Michael: I'm free tomorrow night if that suits - 12:11pm Friday
Me: Sure. How about we grab a drink in (insert suburb name) somewhere if that is close to you? - 12:13pm Fri
Michael: (suburb name) is great.  How about Y bar or Z bar? - 12:14pm Fri
Me: Y bar is good.  What time would you like to meet? - 12:15pm Fri




Michael: Would 7pm suit? - 9:00pm Fri

Me: 7 is good.  I'll see you there then. - 8:40am Saturday


Stay tuned. I will let you know if my first impressions, I mean my text impressions are correct. I'm going to cop this one on the chin for the sake of the blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull my balls - Part 2

Middle-age men and their missing molars

Parachute men