Pull my balls - Part 1

You know those people with you see at the shops with hunched shoulders, cross eyes, pigeon-toes and shuffling feet?  These poor individuals undoubtedly had parents who chose to deal with their children's problems by saying things to them like "Well, there's no use complaining about it Jamie" or "Keep calm and carry on Julia".  In my opinion, unless poison has a way out of the body it tends to settle in the shoulders and the knees, the feet and the eyeballs.  That pent up complaining can also manifest as serious, albeit less obvious illness.  Mental illness is rife among those who choose to put on a constant happy face. (click for reference) Clogged arteries, strokes, heart attacks - no thanks.  Complaining...well as long as it's good for my appearance and my health, I'm happy to oblige.

My last entry focused on Internet dating and my complaint was loosely based on the fact that I was compatible with so few men that I was very probably going to be single forever.   I'm well aware that there are a lot of issues I need to complain about about on this blog and because of this it's not in my best interest to get stuck on one topic for too long.  HOWEVER!  Please let me take you on one final amazing Internet dating adventure.  Please travel with me - to hell and back- as I give a voice to a very memorable first-date encounter a good friend of mine (we shall call her "Sally") endured with a man she was introduced to online.  We affectionately refer to him as "pull my balls".

...to be continued.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull my balls - Part 2

Middle-age men and their missing molars

Parachute men