Pull my balls - Part 2

Pulling balls = very hard work indeed

"In my opinion".  It's always important to say that.  In my opinion, certain personality traits are easy to pick up on just by reading a man's profile on an Internet dating site.  Quiet bits of information that can be gleaned from the information provided. Whether or not I'm correct, playing this game of deeper meaning makes the screening process a bit more fun.  What music do you like?   This seems like an innocent enough question.  In my opinion, this question isn't so innocent.  Men who still list the same bands and songs that were popular when they were teenagers have failed to progress and grow.  25-30 years have passed since they were at university and you can't tell me that in all those years they are unable to come up with a few new tunes that take their fancy.  My guess is that they still have exactly the same opinions as they had back then.  Harsh aren't I?  

Yes, yes, I'm getting to the story of pull my balls. 

"Caring", "honest", "independent". If I did a word search for the traits men are looking for in a female, my guess is that these three words would come up most frequently.  It's a given women are caring.  Most of us raise the children and a there are a hell of a lot more of us that have pets than you guys.  Honest.  Is it hard to find an honest woman?  Are most of us sneaky and secretive?  Independent.  Most women have independently run a household for over 20 years. What you guys really mean is: I want to be looked after by a woman who will always tell me what she's up to and where she is.  Being able to leave me alone when I want is essential.  

I have no real experience with female profiles, but I expect they are just as easy to read.  I had a quick look the other day and I clicked on a very attractive woman about my age.  As I read away I contemplated asking her out on a date myself.  It was quite unfortunate that the last line read: "Looking for a man who is not afraid to give me control of his wallet."  Oh dear.    

Ok, getting to the pull my balls stuff.

So, while there are easy to read warning signs within a man's and probably a woman's profile, there are also many, many things about a person you can never know until you meet them.  

"Sally" (single, 45, 2 children living at home, attractive, average size, educated to Masters) met "pull my balls" (separated, 48, 2 children not living at home, average looking, balding with some middle-aged spread, education unknown) online.  She sent him an initial contact and he replied that he would be happy to hear from her or some such thing.  Sally sent him an email.  As it happened, pull my balls was about to travel to Malaysia for the weekend for work.  He called her to tell her this, and he was kind enough to send her quite a few photos of himself enjoying his holiday/work excursion.  Is that telling?  Perhaps.

They decided to meet soon after his return from Malaysia.  Many texts and a few phone calls had been exchanged by this stage and it didn't seem too unusual that pull my balls insisted on picking Sally up at her house and driving her to their first date at a nearby restaurant/bar.  When he arrived at her house, Sally went out to pull my balls' car to greet him.  Sally describes pull my balls first reaction to her as one of obvious disappointment.  It was clear to her that he didn't like what he saw.  While he was driving them to the restaurant he turned to her gave her a long, hard look and said "Well, your face is pretty."

The date, as far as the restaurant went wasn't disastrous, but conversation wasn't easy, and at times it was stilted.  Joking didn't go down well with pull my balls, but Sally continued to give it her best shot.  A couple of drinks later and pull my balls offered to drive Sally back to her house.  She invited him in to have a cup of tea.  His first question on entering her house was "Is this all there is?"  

On reflection, Sally says she doesn't really know why things continued at this point. When one is actually in a situation like this, the facts tend to get blurred and I think that a lot of females draw from their heavily ingrained upbringings that have taught them not to hurt other people's feelings.  Perhaps Sally just felt like having sex, who knows.  They moved to the bedroom and it wasn't long until pants were unbuttoned and pull my balls took his to his ankles, choosing to leave his work shoes on.   That, ladies and gentlemen, is when things took a turn for the worse.  

As Sally recounts, pull my balls was not shy in the least.  With his wares on complete display, he instructed her to sit on his left and use her right hand to "pleasure" him.  He instructed on pressure and speed. Slow and hard on the upward stroke, soft and fast on the downward stroke. Harder, softer, faster, slower.  On the upward stroke, pull my balls directed Sally to use her right thumb to flick across the top of his penis before she commenced her soft, downward stroke.  Ok, now once that rhythm was established pull my balls had a few more requests.  (Sally fought the urge to request that he take a long, hot shower first.  Pull my balls had picked her up for the date straight from work and it seems that his daily work routine and the Queensland humidity had taken their course with some quite unpleasant consequences)  He lay back with a bit of a smile dancing across his lips, closed his eyes and asked her to bite his nipple.  "No, keep on with the hand, but bite my nipple at the same time."  

"NOW...

... with your left hand, pull my balls."

Anyone with half a brain can work out that pull my balls needed two women to carry this off.  Slow and hard up, flick with the thumb, soft and fast down, bite my nipple, pull my balls (hold your nose, I know I smell bad).  Impossible stuff!

As impossible as it may seem, Sally managed to to pull it off (no pun intended).  When I asked why this romantic foreplay never progressed past the handjob, she responded that pull my balls said he didn't feel comfortable advancing to intercourse because he felt he didn't know her well enough.  Pull my balls buttoned up his pants and made a pretty hasty retreat from Sally's house.  The next morning Sally received a text message telling her that pull my balls felt it was best that they not continue to see each other.  The bottom line, as he put it, was that he just didn't find her attractive.

And that is the story of pull my balls.

If any of you men have got a similar story of a woman taking complete control of the situation on date # 1 - any situation where you are left feeling like a prostitute, without any sexual satisfaction being taken for yourself despite giving so damned much in a sexual encounter, please feel free to make a comment on this story.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle-age men and their missing molars

Parachute men