Erection reflection



According to the National Institutes of Health approximately 5% of 40-year-old men and between 15% and 25% of 65-year-old men experience erectile dysfunction on a long-term basis. 

Well, my experience of men between the ages of 40-53 have been a little umm, unsatisfying at times. My personal stats are way, errr way higher. Basically I'm calling bullshit on the NIH statistics.  

There are 3 reasons that could cause the statistics I have observed to be so much higher than the NIH statistics.  (1) Not every man with erectile dysfunction (ED) mentions it to their doctor so therefore recorded stats are lower than reality. (2) I'm dating a pool of men who have had problems with their relationship, and ED may have contributed to that.  (3) I'm unattractive and men lose their ability to maintain an erection when they see me nude - now that couldn't possibly be true. Discount (3).


It is my belief that approximately 50% of men aged 40-53 have ED.  

Lets break down my statistics.

50% of the men I've dated were once married.  80% of these men were impotent to some degree.

20% of the men I've dated left their partner voluntarily, never married, had kids.  0% had erectile problems.  

20% were never married and didn't have children.  50% of this group had ED but granted, alcoholism and a diet of almost 100% red meat (for 1 of these men anyway) may have contributed to that.

10% were married men.  No erectile dysfunction but I should add selfish in bed. 

And you know why this is a huge problem for women who sleep with men over 40?  Well sex for most, if not all men is classed as an act that ends in their ejaculation.  He can't get it up - "maybe some other time babe, it's just not happening for me tonight." Yawn, yawn, go to sleep. And it's the casual way they say it that always takes me by surprise.  Like it's not a big issue.  

I'm really glad I've taken a look at my statistics.  It reinforces my belief that men who have been married and have been left / asked to leave should be approached with absolute caution.  80% erectile dysfunction in the bedroom but strangely and rather ironically, 100% big on monogamy requests, cuddles, hand holding and public displays of ownership. 


Who knows, maybe the group of men I have access to is quite unique in their high proportion of impotency.  My gut instinct tells me though that NIH have left out a few men, or someone is telling lies when the surveys go out. 

5% my arse!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull my balls - Part 2

Middle-age men and their missing molars

Bald men