Wacky Wednesday

Ok, ok, ok.  So I haven't been entirely honest.  Jose is not my boyfriend.  Jose is married (and so is Phil, Stuart, and Brendan).  I've been seeing them all on and off now for a few months.  Well, officially I've just put an end to my time with Stuart.  While he had his certain skill, he also had his disabilities.

After another unsuccessful round of the singles websites, I thought it was worth giving this group on men from married dating websites a try. Could I make a conscious effort not to think about their reasons for cheating?

As it turns out the married website is FULL of men, who in my opinion, are, for the purpose I need them, well above the standard that exists on the single dating websites (of course there is the fact that they are cheating on their wives). My theory that all the best ones are still married is correct. In fact, my married dating experience couldn't be more perfect, and quite frankly, a whole lot less time consuming.

On this site, everyone knows the score.  Cards are on the table from meeting number one.  Instead of conversations about how many kids I have, what music I like to listen to, where I have travelled, these men ask questions like "So, do you find me attractive?" "Can you explain the limits to your free time?" "When would you like to meet next?" This progresses on the second date to "Did you find me satisfactory?" "Can you suggest anything you'd like me to improve on?" "Are you interested in seeing me again?"

These men are well educated, and seem to be well-off.  Some interesting facts I've learnt about the 4 married men I've dated from this married website:

  1. They know what they want and they don't beat around the bush.
  2. They are not embarrassed or guilty about what they are doing.
  3. They make no apologies for themselves.
  4. They are serial cheaters.
  5. I think a high proportion of them would be sociopaths, but I need a bigger sample to determine that.
  6. They seems to like their wives, or being married and don't want that to change.
  7. 3 of the 4 I have met are childless. Can you guess which one has the children? (see below) Again, I need a larger sample size to determine if this is the norm. I'm guessing men with kids have less time to cheat on their wives.
The other amazing thing about seeing these men is that there is none of the bullshit ageist bullshit, fucked up bullshit going on.  They aren't looking for someone 10-15 years younger than themselves. Hell, they don't care if you are 10-15 years older than they are. While I understand the reasons behind this, i.e they are after a root only, I can't help but feel very pleased with myself that I've stumbled upon this group of completely freakish males.

And women have the upper hand on the married website.  We are so few in numbers compared to men that we are inundated with offers the second our profile goes live.  Men apparently spend months looking for someone who will even show up to meet them.  It's like Wacky Wednesday.

I've had the time of my life with Jose (34) the Brazilian.  Jose likes a good workout on his bike and in the pool...and then Jose likes a really good workout.

I've met a 37 yo cute and confident Phil who has only been in Australia for a year.  His homeland is Russia. He's only allowed to work 3 days a week due to his visa conditions, so he spends his free time at the gym working on his abs and I suspect, sleeping with women who aren't his wife.  Phil has something that every woman needs to experience once in her life.  It's proven to be a bit of a hindrance in the past for him, especially with the younger ladies.

I occasionally see Brendan the Irishman who is 47 and travels interstate on business about every 6 weeks.  I'll keep seeing Brendan even though he likes his women surrendered and he's never given a thought to equality. This is evident in the way he answers for me when the waiter asks if we'd like coffee or dessert, and when he tastes the wine and gives the waiter the go-ahead to pour for both of us. The upside to Brendan is that he likes to eat in expensive restaurants and pick up the bill, and he only stays in 5 star hotels.  I think that's a trade off I'm willing to make.  Brendan is a big hand-holder which gives me the creeps.  Loves to grab my hand and hold on tight once he's paid for dinner.  Kind of like he's entitled to now that he's picked up the bill.  I want to tell him I'm not his girlfriend, but what's the point?  Brendan I think is secretly looking for his third wife while he is married to his second. He's wasting his time with me.

Stuart the New Zealander was a bit of a fizzer.  Really kind eyes and a gentle voice, and a bit of a computer wizz from what I could work out, but he had a middle-aged alcoholic belly forming and he made a a fatal error when he asked me to buy the next wine as he had bought the first.  Big turn off.  Yeh Stuart, I would have bought the second one, but the fact that you pointed it out showed me how much of a tight-ass you are.  That's when I decided not to see Stuart again.

So each of the 3 men I am currently seeing have something going for them that I'm unable to find on the singles sites. I'm sticking to young men with good bodies.  No shame in that.  There has to be some spin off for me.  For these men, the spin off is sex outside of marriage, for me it's the bodies or the nice dinner, nice wine and 5 star hotels.  This is completely the opposite to what I've been able to access in the past, and I'm a tiny bit like a kid in a candy shop.




Oh, and the answer to who has the children. Brendan.  The hand-holding was the big give-away.  Classic parachute man.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull my balls - Part 2

Middle-age men and their missing molars

Bald men